Allergy Aware product in foodservice
Looking to DIVERSIFY your product range and create additional SALES!
Gluten Free options will open your business to new and different customers. Expand your knowledge, gluten free food can be produced in your kitchen. Stay ahead of the trend and put Gluten Free options on your menu.
By following these simple steps you can offer your customers gluten free foods they will love:
- Schedule the manufacture of Gluten Free products first thing in the morning and separately to other products.
- Totally clean down the kitchen the night before production and clean down immediately before production.
- Small bakeries can use a dedicated bowl and wooden spoon.
- Larger volumes or wholesale bakeries may need to use a dedicated mixing bowl and beaters, paddle or hook.
- A dedicated set of tins is ideal; alternatively bake in fancy baking paper or a foil to avoid cross contamination.
- If you are baking Gluten Free items with other products, place Gluten Free on the top rack of the oven to avoid falling crumbs.
Validation via laboratory testing will provide in-house and consumer confidence in your business.
For more information, or to order a sample – contact us