Food labelling can be a tricky area to navigate, especially when starting out in the gluten free foodservice industry. It is important to not just understand the current labelling requirements for the products you supply, you also need to keep on top of new industry developments. By partnering with a trusted food manufacturer the process of developing products for your market can be made a lot easier. Our experienced team has the expertise to assist in compliance with food labelling legislation.
We can help with a range of food labelling services including:
- Review label proposals for legislative compliance to Food Standards Australia New Zealand.
- Assistance with ingredient list compilation.
- Assistance with nutrition information panel creation.
- Provide our customers with complete and accurate documentation.
- Advise on packaging layouts and recipe development.
Food labelling industry links
Here are some great industry links to assist with labelling information and nutritional panel creation:
Australian Institute of Food Science and Technology
Food Standards Australia and New Zealand
Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil – Certificate holders
Australian Halal Food Services
International Life Sciences Institute
Australian Food & Grocery Council
Australian Food News
National Measurement Institute
Royal Prince Alfred Allergy Unit
For more information on working with Well and Good contact us.